Bewerbungsportal für die 2017 Graduate School Life Science Munich “from Molecules to Systems” ist jetzt offen!
Excellence and Tradition
• LSM is an institution within the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, one of Germany’s oldest top ranking universities, founded in 1472;
• Successful students of the Graduate School are awarded the degree title of doctor of natural sciences, Dr. rer. nat.;
• Clustering prominent faculties in one location within the High Tech campus of Martinsried, München;
• Where over forty faculty members cover areas from A to Z: Anthropology, Human Biology, Biochemistry, Chemical Biology, Cell and Developmental Biology, Ecology, Evolutionary Biology, Genetics, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Plant Sciences, Systematics Botany and Mycology, Systematic Zoology and Zoology;
• All courses, lectures and seminars at the LSM are held in English;
• Knowledge of the German language is not required;
• 50%of the LSM students are non-nationals;
• Sustainable network of experts and alumni available worldwide;
Integrated teaching concept
• Expert supervision with Thesis Advisory Committees;
• ECTS credits based grading is Bologna compatible;
• No tuition fees;
• Semester fee of 114 € (includes basic fee for public transportation);
• Course duration of 3 years;
• Annual online application.
Applications welcome now, apply here!
For more information please visit: www.lsm.bio.lmu.de